Friday, May 1, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Pleasurists is your round-up of the adult product reviews that came out in the last seven days from bloggers all around the sex blogosphere. Did you miss Pleasurists #25? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists #27? Submit it here before Sunday April 26th at 11:59pm PST. Please re-post this list on your own blog if listed.Want to win some free swag? All you’ve got to do is enter.
- My First Sex Toy Contest! Deadline: 11:59 PM CST May 1st.
- Champagne Giveaway: Lesbian Hospital 2 from Girlfriends Films Deadline: May 1st.
- Give Me Fever Contest Deadline: May 30th at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- Do You Have an Erotic Adventure to Share? Deadline: May 31st, 2009.
- Ginger Leigh’s Fabulous Shopping Spree! Deadline: Friday, June 5, 2009
Scarlet Lotus St.Syr
- Ramsey Rabbit by CarrieAnn
- Belladonna’s Evil Pink Vibrator - Blaster by The Countess
- Fun Factory Chester Cheeky by Sexorcism
- Artemis Rabbit Vibrator by The Countess
- Ramsey Rabbit by Sleeping Dreamer
- Belladonna’s Evil Pink Vibrator - Bumpy by The Countess
- Paul and Paulina by HotMoviesForHer Sex Toy Crew
- Flexi Massager Sweet G by The Countess
- Luv Buny by Sexpert Joe
- Hello Kitty Vibrator by The Countess
- Emotional Bliss Womolia by Beautiful Dreamer
- Liv by LELO by Jezebelle
- Ophoria Beyond No. 3 by Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
- Ophoria Pleasure No. 6 by Sienna
- Hans Hardwood Dildo by Beautiful Dreamer
- LELO Ella by Marla Singer
- Marco Banderas’ Uncut Cock by Betty Rocket
- Vibrating waterproof red boy large ballsy cock review by Eliot Bodem
- Don Wands Blue & Green Nubby by Beautiful Dreamer
- Share by Essin’ Em
- Bandito by Domina Doll on Viviane’s Sex Carnival
Toys for Cocks
- Durex PLAY VIBRATIONS Vibrating Ring Review by Machina
- Proper Attire Condoms by Erin Leone
- Silicone Lover’s Arousal Bunny by Beautiful Dreamer
- InnerVibe 2.0 Original by Sleeping Dreamer
- Silicone Support & Girth Ring by Average Joe
Lube & etc.
- WET Original & WET Platinum by Sommer Marsden
- Wet Lubricants by Beautiful Dreamer
- O’My Caramel Lubricant by Sexorcism
- Wet Naturals by Beautiful Dreamer
- Entice Lube by Erin Leone
- Wet Flavors by Beautiful Dreamer
- Sliquid Organics by Marla Singer
- Kama Sutra Earthly Delights Tin by Sienna
- Sliquid Swirl - Cherry Vanilla by HotMoviesForHer Sex Toy Crew
- Entice Lube by Nadia West
- Kinklab Adjustable Spreader Bar by Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
- Beaded chain nipple huggers by Sleeping Dreamer
- Sportsheets Heart Impressions Crop by Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
- Kinklab Vampire Gloves by Sleeping Dreamer
- Role Modeling by J.D. Bauchery
- Crash Pad Series- Episode 10: Vai’s Solo by The Porn Librarian
- Pornomation by FrzKey
- Xana and Dax: When Opposites Attract by Domina Doll on Viviane’s Sex Carnival
- My Little Minx by J.D. Bauchery
- Fuck Bush by The Porn Librarian
- Just In Case by Thursday’s Child
- Essentials Toy Cleaner by Beautiful Dreamer
- Luna Beads by Shay
- Just In Case by Domina Doll
- Intimo Shave Cream by Beautiful Dreamer
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
My boyfriend isn’t into sex toys as much as I am. He’s comfortable using vibrators on me, but doesn’t own any products of his own yet. We were browsing through the supermarket the other night when, to my pleasant surprise, he brought my attention to this Durex vibrating ring. I’m still in the process of warming him up to using adult products in the sack, so I got really excited when he showed interest in trying a sex toy without any persuasion from me. It’s about damn time.
The Basics: This ring is in the $5 - $10 price range. It comes pleasantly packaged in a pink plastic box that includes one disposable vibrating ring, and one latex condom. Also included is a $1 off coupon for your next Durex product. The ring is very thin, and made of a clear rubbery material (no word on the actual substance, maybe jelly?). It’s also waterproof, and can be used with or without a condom. The bullet is tiny, and quite unobtrusive. There is a purple on/off located at the top of bullet. The vibrations last 20 minutes, and the batteries are not replaceable. It claims the vibrations are 30% stronger, but I wouldn’t know because I never tried the previous edition.
How did it measure up? It was easy to slip the ring onto his member, and the on/off switch was so simple a caveman could figure it out. His only gripe was he couldn’t feel the vibes during fast thrusting, and I agree. The vibrations were best felt when he was slowly thrusting deep inside me. He had to be deep because that was the only way I could feel the vibrations on my clit, and the pressure increased sensation for him as well. It was most effective in missionary position or with gal on top. I hated the batteries aren’t replaceable, and it only lasts 20 minutes. WTF Durex? I also found it too stretchy to stiffen my guy’s penis, or prolong orgasm. I guess I suppose I shouldn’t have expected too much from a $5 vibrating c-ring, but what can I say? I have high standards. What I did appreciate about it was that the vibrations were actually strong enough to flow through his penis. It was also comfortable for him to wear, and was not irritating on my lady bits either. A little lube helped to keep things smooth, and didn’t cause the ring to slip off his sausage.
I think this ring is a great sexual enhancement for those just getting interested in sex toys. As a novice toy user, my guy seemed to be pleased with his experience overall. He really enjoyed the new sensations a vibrating c-ring brought to his cock. As a veteran toy user, I found it to possess quite a few flaws, but it’s definitely worth a few bucks to try. If you like it, go out and get a higher quality ring with replaceable batteries. It will be worth the investment in the long run. If you don’t like it, it comes with a 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee.